Excuse me, but don't we have a -1 on this vote thread already? Is the idea to get Dain to change his vote by piling on more +1? Or have I completely missed the Tao of the voting process in Apache?

I thought that after a -1 the discussion started again on the disagreements.

I'm still looking for an ISO 2000-able mechanism (repeatable, documented, understandable) to migrate the email lists in the incubator domain to the eventual TLP domain without losing threads, context, etc. I see that Cocoon apparently has merged their before- and after- graduation lists, but don't have any idea how well documented and repeatable that process was. For all I know, it was done by superhuman effort by one of the superhumans in infra.

Craig