On 12/23/05, Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 08:01:14PM -0800, Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> > Incubator Graduation Check List
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > [ ] Move svn repo from incubator to new location
> >     [ ] *** ? *** requests that infrastructure move svn repository
> > Should it be made via email to infrastructure@ or Jira issue?
>
> Belts and suspenders.  =)  File a JIRA issue and email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

perhaps we could add a recommendation that whoever does this actually
subscribes to infrastructure. it's important that new pmc's start building
up a pool of people who understand how the apache infrastructure works and
know how to keep up to date with changes in best practice (which ATM means
read infra). hopefully, this may increase the flow of volunteers as well.

- robert