I realize that many might have checked-out of this thread about 200 messages ago... if there's any interest or comment...

(Note, this is just an experiment....)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:39:35 -0500
From: Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: general@incubator.apache.org

Roy T. Fielding wrote:
On Dec 31, 2005, at 7:34 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

[SNIP]
I don't see any point in having this conversation every year.
Whoever is willing to fix the content on incubator, please feel
free to remove the entire site (except the project status files)
and start over with whatever tool you deem suitable.  I have four
other sites to work on that have higher priority, so chances are good
that I won't be deleting the incubator site any time soon.

Out of some sense of insomnia-driven inquisitiveness, I converted a good
bit of the site to xdoc/Anakia.  It took about 2.5 hours or so.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/public/trunk/site/

It's not done.  I have to convert all the project stuff - I didn't have
the internal fortitude and wherewithal to face "cwiki" - and there's a
few other odds and ends.

It became clear that we need to rework some of the content.

If you want to see it :

http://people.apache.org/~geirm/incubator/

Happy New Year

geir