On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 07:33:56PM -0800, Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> I think this information should go in one of these places:
>
>    http://incubator.apache.org/learn/
>    http://incubator.apache.org/guides/

+1.

I think there should also be something like a

svn cp
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/trunk/tools/account-welcome.ezt
\

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/trunk/tools/account-welcome-incubator.ezt

and with the latter file then pointing at the above. Heck, you might
want to consider updating the original file a little, too.

> comments? feedback?

Great stuff. The only worry is about this kind of information getting
"stale" or "duplicated" since you're summarizing other bits of content.
If that content ever changes, does the summary change? Oh well.

cheers,

LSD