After some good thought about what to do with the system I am currently writing, I have come to the conclusion that there is a big overlap between ofbiz and it is worth it to invest the time to start using ofbiz for my solution and also this way prevent too much code duplication.

In short : I would definitely like to get involved and help out with the
incubation effort.

Mvgr,
Martin

Martin van den Bemt wrote: