On Feb 14, 2006, at 7:35 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

David,

The mentors should have karma to setup the status file. At least one of them has karma to the SVN access control lists. Do we have all of the CLAs
and a Software Grant?

Ok. I made nearly all the OpenEJB committers sign CLAs way back when Geronimo started as a preventative measure. Is it possible to do a quick cross-check of our committers list and the CLAs on file? Keep in mind I have no idea if what i'm asking is hard.

  If so, *after* the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
has been created, we can import the code under incubator/openejb.

Ok.

Thanks,
David