I'm not sure it's consensus - more a case of folks getting fed up with the petty arguing and just want to get things done.

On 16 Feb 2006, at 08:54, Matthieu Riou wrote:

I'm really glad to finally see a consensus emerging!

Matthieu.

Bill,> It seems everybody has exhibited a willingness to work
togetherI agree.  And since we've just gotten off the phone, I'll pass
along thatyou have expressed not only a willingness, but a strong
preference that bothyour group and Intalio's join together in a single
community with both codebases from which to work.- Show quoted text -
unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]