Alan,

There is something going on that i can't really put my finger on.

- The large # of committers who don't really commit
- The presence of ActiveCluster/ActiveIO which were separate projects
in codehaus (is the active cluster code inside the milestone? i don't
see a separate jar).
- The constant unrelenting pressure to make activemq part of Geronimo
so that all the 27 people become Geronimo committers
- The lack of discussion on say the OpenWire stuff. I see one status
email[1] that's it. the other 26 people don't seem to have any opinion
on it. Are people talking offline?
- People commenting on the silence on the dev mailing list.[2]

Somehow all of this is making me queasy...

[1] - http://www.mail-archive.com/activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg00138.html
[2] - http://www.mail-archive.com/activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg00099.html

thanks,
dims