I'd like to get the WebWork 2 podling out of incubation and into Struts, but
I have some questions to help determine if the requirements have been met.

 1. Does all Java code have to use the ASF copyright header?  We have some
files that have a "NanoContainer Organization" copyright, with an
ASF-derived license following.

 2. We also have a Javascript file with this strange header: