Hi All,

I recently installed ftpserver and configured the ftpd.xml in the conf
directory to use my mysql instance. The problem I am facing is it seems like
it is not even looking at the xml configuration file. I even put in some
illegal xml to see if an error occurs on startup however it starts without
error... Is there something I am missing, should this ftpd.xml be located in
a certain area, or some other configuration I need to change?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for taking the time
to read this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Matt