Doh! That's what I get for hacking about late at night.
Cliff, please take a look at RC7.

http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-2.2-rc

- Dave

On Apr 28, 2006, at 11:19 AM, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

On 4/27/06, Dave Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Apr 27, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> -1 until the following is corrected:
> I see a couple problems with what I've just downloaded at
> http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-2.2-rc/:

I have uploaded a RC6 release with these and only these changes:
LICENSE.txt - now includes LGPL warning, links  to all licenses used
by 3rd parties
README.txt - now includes standard incubation disclaimer
NOTICE.txt - new file contains copyright notices and list of 3rd
party components

Look OK, Cliff?

The LICENSE.txt and README.txt files look fine, but I'm not seeing the
NOTICE.txt file in there.

Cliff