done

Everyone will have to re-check out at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openjpa

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Oh - it's in SVN too... since there's nothing there except the README I put there to test, I'll move that now.

geir

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
Just to be clear, the only the only items with hyphenated names remaining are the svn location and the mailing lists. Both of these will have to be changed when the project graduates anyway, so they can be fixed later. Right?

IMO I think that it is better to make the change before the project gets going, but if everyone wants to wait, I can too.

-dain