Paul Fremantle wrote:
On 5/22/06, Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<speculation>Possibly even donate
code for a C based parser.</speculation>

Sounds good. There is also a C version of the Apache Axiom xml model that
the proposed ARI codebase has been written with which should make it easier.
The Axiom C code hasn't been split off into a separate project, which was
done for Axiom/Java, but it is modular within the codebase.

I am a little scared of the Axiom C code right now.. Maybe its really not that scary to someone who knows it :)

I am currently using the xmlTextReaderRead of libxml2, and it appears that Axiom is also using that underneath.

Do you know of an Axiom C tutorial, introduction, or documentation?

Things like the README:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/axiom/README

Appear to be empty :)

Thanks,