> IIRC, FeedParser is languishing for need of a community.

It really ought to just be dead. Kevin (original coder) decided to
fork it externally so he wouldn't be tied up by our focus on not
having single coder codebases (if I understand things correctly).
There wasn't any interest in FeedParser in Commons, so he was getting
increasingly held back in the sandbox and unable to get a release etc.

Don't really understand why ...just had a brief look lately - looked quite cool.
I think it's kind of sad this happened.

Do you know where the fork is?

cheers
--