On 6/5/06, Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 6/5/06, Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Garrett Rooney wrote:

>> Paul
>> >
>> > I'd be happy to do so, but I probably won't have time until later
this
>> > week.  If someone beats me to it, more power to them.
>>
>> Mailing lists:
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-829
>>
>> Repository:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/
>>
>> Initial committers:
>> abdera=eliast,rubys,yoavs
>>
>> James M Snell and Robert Yates do not have CLAs or accounts.
>>
>> Bugzilla:
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-830
>
> Perhaps we should consult the initial project members and see if they
> would prefer JIRA to Bugzilla, before we actually start creating
> projects and so forth...

I also wouldn't mind Jira, I was just following what was in the proposal
:)

I would actually recommend JIRA over Bugzilla, because of all the increased
ease of use for both users and developers, and because of the additional
functionality, such as dashboards and roadmaps, which make it much more than
just a bug tracking system. The communities I'm involved with that have
switched from Bugzilla to JIRA are definitely glad they so.

--
Martin Cooper

-Paul