On 6/7/06, Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/6/06, Cliff Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
> least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
> on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
> also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
> aren't able to make it to Dublin.

Count me in as well for a 'docathon' - I'll be in Dublin too.

great :-)

Do we have a preferred date / time that we should collectively block
out that also works reasonably well for our remote participants?  At

this point, I'm *mostly* open - but my schedule is getting more and
more committed as we approach the 'Con.

nope  (I will be around most of the hackathon working on documentation so
will be available for ad hoc doc) but a more focussed docathon block sounds
good.

should we move this thread to community to decide details?

i've been considering posting a brief invite on committers a little closer
the time...

I'm also up for finding a comfy pub one evening and whipping out the
laptops too.  ;-)

"Why doesn't this documentation make any sense?"
"We were on our ninth round of Guinness by then."
"Oh."
"Hey, everyone else at the table said +1.  But, they thought I asked
about another round..."
"Uh-uh."

hehehe

sounds good :-)

as well as useful for those based in the US

- robert