On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:56 -0700, Charles Mark wrote:
>  It looks like that the companies that initiatied Kabuki have no real
>  interest in getting the project going on at Apache. There is going to
>  be a session at Apache EU on Kabuki by Scott Dietzen - can somebody
>  ask him?

>From what I understand from various folks Kabuki is totally dead; i.e.,
the companies that fought hard to start it have decided their business
interests lie elsewhere and have no intention to do anything here. No
that's not official statements but rather rumblings I've heard on the
grapevine.

I'm surprised that Scott will actually make the time to come and give a
talk at AC if the above is really the case. Scott was on this list at
least when the discussion was going but not sure whether he's here now
to answer.

There must be a lesson in here for us ..

Sanjiva.