Since there is no heavy "no no! don't use the MyFaces contnuum zone";
I'll bring this issue up to myfaces-dev list.

Regards,
Matthias

On 6/19/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
would be another possibility.

but any objections when using the MyFaces continuum for ADF / Trinidad ?
Is is easy to manage, since MyFaces, MyFaces Tomahawk and MyFaces
Tobago use it already for ci.

Regards,
Matthias

On 6/19/06, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cc'ing infra@
>
> I'd volunteer to setup/maintain a ASF-wide continuum install if we
> wanted one.
>
> -David
>
> On Jun 19, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > we'd like to add a "nightly build" support to the ADF Faces (aka
> > Trinidad) donation.
> > Since we are using Maven2 the continuum project sounds good!
> >
> > I don't know if there is a special Continuum Zone for Incubator
> > projects.
> > Another possibility could be using the MyFace zone, since the MyFaces
> > PMC is the *sponsor* for this project.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthias