From: Ruchith Fernando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 6/27/2006 9:15 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Heraldry Identity Project

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply...

I was specifically interested in Heraldry Identity Project's
integration with Windows CardSpace (InfoCard). IMHO InfoCard uses
WS-Trust as the protocol to exchange tokens and I'd like to know your
approach to integrating with InfoCard. Is it simply going to depend on
the OSIS implementation?

Since OSIS is mentioned as one of the initial source items and since
its in its very early stages , seems like most of the development is
going to happen within the Heraldry project in Apache. If this is the
case what will be the SOAP and WS-* implementations used in OSIS?

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org