A (non-binding) +1 from me to say thanks for the Tuscany votes.

FYI, the README.txt files in each example in the examples folder have
incorrect URLs to the website example pages. Eg,
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/Basic should be
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/basic.html. Other than that they
seemed to run just fine.

  ...ant

PS. Note also theres a Synapse vote still running:
:-)

On 6/28/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1

On 6/26/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> On 25 Jun 06, at 8:16 PM 25 Jun 06, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
> > In accordance with the incubator release procedure (see below) the
> > ServiceMix community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> > 3.0-M2.
> >
> > We would now like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC to
> > perform the release.
> >
> > Vote thread:
> > http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--ServiceMix-3.0-M2-incubating-%28Bis%29-
> > t1833081.html
> >
> > Vote result:
> > 7 +1s and no 0/-1
> >
> > Release tarball:
> > http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating/m2/
> > org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.0-M2-incubating/
> >
> > Keys file is available at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating/m2/
> > org/apache/servicemix/KEYS
> >
> > Releases section of the Incubation Policy:
> > http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

> Jason van Zyl