Hey the webpage "ADF Faces Project Incubation Status" (see [1])
contains the following statement (I am just updating some points):

<snip>
Copyright
....-..-..
Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the
package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project.
</snip>

I guess this means that the CCLA and ICLAs of the initial committers
have be faxed to Jim, right ? If so, it is hard for me to figure out
that exactly date of that.

Can I instead write DONE ?

or does this mean a different paper ?
(Note, all code has been checked in on may 7th, with the Apache 2.0 license)

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/adffaces.html

--