On 7/13/06, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

hello again

I volunteered to write a guide for incubator web sites, and created the
attached xml file as a start. A few logistics questions:

The file is in the incubator/trunk/site-author/guides/ directory as
sites.xml. This is the location and name that Robert and I discussed at
ApacheCon 2006. Is this still where it should be?

i think so (but then i would, wouldn't i ;-)

any objections?

I'd like to include a sample site complete with the ant script, anakia
binary, and prototypical web pages for an incubating project. The sample
site should be available to incubating projects. Where should this sample
site be put? (The sample site probably should not go into the site-author
directory because it isn't source material for the incubator site itself.)

a new directory in incubator/public/trunk/samples...?

(one day hopefully we'll have some similar samples for releases)

anyone have a better idea?

Should I open an incubator JIRA issue to put patches into?

yes please

i should be able to get to them this weekend (unless anyone else beats me to
it)

thanks for helping out with the documentation: it really is appreciated

- robert