The branding page says that a podling must be referred to as Apache
"Podling-Name" and I think this is consistent with that. A quick poll
of podling websites shows this to be the norm.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

Right. We tried to do the best
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/
But I am also not 100% happy with our side. I created a issue on that
(see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-43)

We will rename the adf to trinidad, which we (the community) vote on.
So the *new* page will be more compliant to the branding guide.

We are planning to redo the site based on feedback at ApacheConEU
that it basically sucked and as part of that should make a couple of
other changes to address recommendations on the branding page (such
as using the longer disclaimer and the incubator logo).

Craig already submitted a *patch* for some of the docs to Jira.
I think robert will submit it over the weekend.

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Jeremy