On 7/17/06, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> I didn't know that this list is only for "projects that don't have a 3
> month collective memory..."

I suspect that he was making a bit of a joke, along the lines of "C'mon
folks, how hard is it to remember to get your &[EMAIL PROTECTED] report in every
quarter?!"

:)

> we posted last month a status report.

Projects within their first quarter must report monthly, and quarterly
thereafter.

Our next report is scheduled for September ;)

> I think it is ok to add a status to that wiki, isn't it?

We accumulate all of the reports via the Wiki.

I know.

Thanks,
Matthias

        --- Noel