On 7/20/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 21:28 -0400, Dan Diephouse wrote:

> > +1 Noel. I'd like to join the PPMC too as an interested party observer.
> > I will poke my nose in as a mentor when possible but don't have the
> > cycles to commit to it.
> Hi Sanjiva,
>
> I'm confused, you're saying you don't have the time to commit to it, but
> you want to be one? Mentors have some very concrete responsibilities:

You misunderstood as I wasn't clear: I used "mentor" in the English
sense and not in the "Mentor" role sense. You know, like give some
suggestions and maybe even unsolicited advice here and there. I've done
that to various projects .. whether I'm a Mentor or not. No one is
required to take such advice seriously.

"Lurk" :)

After this much noise, I'll probably lurk for a while too.

Hen