On 22 Jul 06, at 4:21 PM 22 Jul 06, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

On 7/22/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/
200607.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(that's the initial messsage, can't figure out how to get a link for
a thread)

Um, click on the right-arrow/chevron next to the word Thread? -- justin

Sorry, don't see it. What's the URL I can click on to show the thread? Using the link I think I can use always take me to all the threads which is this:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/ 200607.mbox/browser

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]