I am missing something...Is there a product that they sell named
Synapse? I can't find it.

-- dims

On 7/24/06, Carl Trieloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The synapse ones are clearly software though... At this point I am not
trying
to argue to use or non-use of a name. Just understand how does Apache
deals with this.

Maybe we should use Synapse as the comp project to understand as it is
quite a
recent project, and this link
http://www.synapse.co.in/homepage/trademarks.shtml.

How was the decision made around Synapse?

Carl.