+1 (non-binding)

All the packaging etc of this release looks ok to me (though I still can't
get the web service sample to work, I'll raise a JIRA  about that).

This vote has been going a week now, could any more of you with binding
votes spare a bit of time to review and vote on the release?

  ...ant

On 7/25/06, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/21/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have held a vote on tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org to publish a release of
> the Tuscany C++ implementation. The vote email thread is available here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05134.html
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05134.html+>
>
> In summary we have 4 +1 votes from committers and no 0s or -1s.

i've never cut C++ releases - and having read about your battles, i'm now
glad about that. hopefully some release managers more expert in C++ will
jump and take a look...

once you've smoothed out the process, it'd be great if you could
contribute
some patches to the incubator release guide covering C++ specific release
issues and tips.

We would like to request approval from the Incubator PMC to release this
> version.
>
> The candidate distribution is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~robbinspg/RC-3b/

+1

there are a small number of documents that would probably be better with
license headers and several blank documents (which i suspect were
generated
by autoconf) but otherwise no nits i can find.

- robert