On 1 Aug 06, at 3:16 PM 1 Aug 06, Henri Yandell wrote:

On 8/1/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I understand the concerns of keeping incubating code separate from the
rest of Apache and away from the mirrors - I just don't yet see the
issue with having somewhere on incubator.apache.org where we put a
folder containing releases of incubating projects?(i.e. a maven 2
repo).

+1 to having another repository if that's what's needed. Can we keep
them in the same place as the others though and not inside the
incubator.apache.org website?

I suggest:

people.apache.org/repo/m1-incubating-repository
people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

It fits the scheme of the others and makes it easier for repository@
to have a clue what is going on.

+1

Sounds like a sane and reasonable plan. If we need snapshot or plugin repositories later on we can add them.

Hen

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]