Just as I was posting the vote thread for the Glasgow project, I saw
Noel had updated the new wiki page with a concern about the name
collision with the old Sun codename for their JavaBeans Activiation
Framework (see
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GlasgowProposal?action=diff&rev2=2&rev1=1).

I already mentioned that I didn't see this as a problem earlier in
this thread and didn't hear further concerns, but am repeating this to
be extra clear.  There certainly is no registered trademark for it and
the "unregistered use" of it appears pretty dead.  I'm partly basing
this off of Craig's post: