I think we should maybe try get 3 or 4 top picks for names, and then check that these meet the incubator sniff test and then do a trademark search on those, which will most likely
narrow the search to 1 out of the 4.

Carl.

Kim van der Riet wrote:
In the acronym dept., how about:

AMQE (Advanced Messaging, Queues and Exchanges), pronounced "am-queue".
EMQE (Enterprise/Extensible <choose one> Messaging, Queues and
Exchanges), pronounced "em-queue".

Kim