Hi Robert,

I like it. I fixed a few typos. I don't know how to actually publish the site, though...

Craig

On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:27 PM, robert burrell donkin wrote:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/participation.html is currently a
draft document. i think that it's strong enough to push towards
promoting it (and putting it in the indexes).

please find some time to review this document both editorially and for
content. if you have improvements then please either create patches in
JIRA, make suggestions to the list or (if you have karma) apply the
changes.

- robert