On 8/26/06, david reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Leo Simons wrote:
> I suggest something like

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/doap-converter

Is this really the right place? How do the files get from this set of
directories to site-publish?

i'm not sure that i understand why the stylesheets need to move anywhere

for the generated sitemap over in www.apache.org, the stylesheets are
in xdocs/stylesheets/texen. the document is generated in the work
directory and then processed. the results are generated into the docs
directory.

Before I add any files I want to be sure
that I won't add a directory that will end up creating a problem.

i don't think that there will be a problem (but maybe i'm missing the point...)

(but should be easy enough to fix even if there is)

- robert