The vote has now, IMO, had enough time to run.

To summarise, we had 8 binding +1s, from Leo Simons, Alex Karasulu,
Jason van Zyl, Justin Erenkrantz, Don Brown, Yoav Shapira, Robert
Burrell Donkin, Upayavira, and one binding -0 from Greg Stein.

We also had eight non-binding +1s.

This means that this proposal has passed, and Wicket is now free to join
the Apache Incubator.

Welcome Wicket!

Some ICLAs have already started rolling in. I shall now get on with
requesting the necessary infrastructure.

Regards, Upayavira