+1 on five minutes.

I'd like to do such a talk on Trinidad
(I guess it's lightning like ever... w/o slides and box, but beer ;) )

-Matt

On 9/6/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> Our initial idea was to have short (15-min?) talks about as many podlings as
we
> can fit in to the timeslot.  Tell us what the project is about, who is
> involved, why I should download it, etc, etc.  You've got 15 minutes to
> convince a room full of Apache folks to contribute to your project.  Go forth.

15 minutes is way too long.  If you can't digest it to 5 minutes their eyes
have glazed over, if they aren't excited enough to dig into the project by then
you failed to persuade :)

Otherwise - great idea!

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: