Marshall Schor wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm restarting the UIMA Proposal thread based on the comments so far, with a revised proposal that more closely follows http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html. The first paragraph was rewritten to more clearly state what the proposal was, in plainer language. It is also slightly updated, reflecting the submission of UIMA to OASIS for standardization work.

I have updated the Wiki accordingly. I wasn't too sure about the leveling of some of the sections, feel free to correct.

--Thilo