I have re-rolled the Woden 1.0.0 Milestone 6 release based on the feedback
from the Incubator PMC.

The jar files now have LICENSE and NOTICE files in their meta-inf
directories.
The release now includes a source code distribution as well as a binary
distribution.
The archive files names now begin with apache-woden-incubating-1.0.0M6*
The archives now unpack to the top-level directory name
woden-incubating-1.0.0M6
The files for this release are now located in a private directory at [3] and
the previous M6 release files have been removed from
/www/people.apache.org/dist/ws/woden.

We would now like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish
the Woden M6 release files on the Woden Download page at [2].  Pending this
permission, the release files are stored at [3].

Please vote by 5pm EST, Wednesday October 4th 2006.

[1] Proposal,
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-woden-dev/200609.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

[2] Download,
http://people.apache.org/dist/ws/woden/milestones/1.0.0M6-incubating/

[3] Release files are in directory /home/jkaputin/wodenM6 at
people.apache.org

Thanks,
John Kaputin