We are preparing for a release of Tuscany C++ and have run the aRat tool.
This has thrown up some files that are part of our tests that do not include
ASL headers. These files are expected output of tests, for example, we
serialize a SDO to an xml file and compare the output file with the
"expected result" file to verify the test passed. So... adding licence
headers to these files is a bit of a pain as the code would never generate
the header as part of it's serialization!

So my questions:

1. Do these files require headers?
2. As an alternative, is it ok to add a NOTICE file to the directory
containing these files listing them as licenced?

If the answers are 1. Yes and 2. No, we will have to do some re-writing of
our test verification.

Cheers,

--
Pete