Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 10:33, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>> Will you be satisfied with a vote on posting a snapshot?
>
> I think some Incubator PMC member wants to see a 'full release' artifact for
> review. The podling should select a release manager producing the artifact,
> which the PPMC first ensure is correct and vote upon, before asking the IPMC
> to take a closer look.

Right now, we really don't have anything to release.

Will y'all be satisfied if we go through the process for a new snapshot,
pretending it's a release for Incubator purpose?

> If the release artifact(s) that is/are voted Ok by the PPMC also satisfies
> the
> IPMC members, then I think noone has any further objections for graduation.

Given that the physical artifact is going to be the same as the
snapshots we have now, can you please comment on that now so we can fix
any problems before the process demonstration, so that we're don't wind
up playing "fetch me a rock"?  Note that the "best practice" of LICENSE
and NOTICE in META-INF has been noted and addressed.

geir