Garrett Rooney wrote:
> Ahh, sorry, my bad.  If you're already an ASF Member you should have
> write access to the appropriate places in the incubator tree.  The web
> pages are all under /incubator/public, and the members group has write
> access there.

True, I have added a file called ivy.xml, added ivy to
site-author/stylesheets/project.xml,
and regenerated the site, then committed my changes.

This has generated surprisingly long diffs.

I do not have incubator UNIX karma yet, it would be cool if someone with
this karma could do a svn update under /www/incubator.apache.org.

Regards,

Antoine