Just trying to help, the SDO tag is available here :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sdo/1.0-incubator-M2/

- Luciano Resende

On 10/28/06, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/25/06, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Tuscany PPMC has voted to release the SDO for Java API
implementation as
> part of the M2 release.
> In accordance with Incubator release procedures we are asking the
Incubator
> PMC to
> approve this release.

reviewing http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC5a/
(since the email doesn't include the explicit reference)

major
-------

no major issues

there are a few minor questions that need clearing up in 'important'
below. i'd be happy to see these issues resolved in the source without
recutting the release provided that the provinance of these files is
ok. (running RAT will give exact filenames.)

important
-----------
i can't find a tag in subversion. please take a tag next time (or
explain your tag naming system if i've missed it).

the files in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sdo/sample/src/main/resources/
appear to be missing license headers. please conform that this is
either an oversight or that they are generated.

the status file is worrying: there are two CCLAs pending. please
confirm that this is either an oversight or that these CCLAs are not
pertinent to this material.

MANIFESTs are missing Implementation-Vendor-Id (yes, i know it's a
PITA and the various jarspecifications are a mess). best to add it if
you can do so without too much pain.

files in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sdo/impl/model/
are missing license headers. please confirm that this was an oversight
or provide a reason why they don't need them.

a few files in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sdo/impl/src/test/resources/
are missing license headers. please confirm that this was an oversight
or provide a reason why they don't need them.

stylistic
--------

the download directories are a bit of a hotch-potch. the binary
unpacks to the current directory, sample unpacks to samples, sdo impl
unpacks to sdo, sdo api to sdo-api. it's best to have a naming plan
and stick to it. releases which unpack to the current directory
irritate me (and many other users). i prefer the unpack to directories
named after the release (this makes it easier to manage multiple
releases of the same product).

- robert