Could it have been sent from 0557530080 on
Oct 31 at '10:27' ??

If so, then yes, please resend. We rec'd an unreadable
fax (very, very light) and the only thing clear
was the "header" lines added by the sending FAX
machine.

On Nov 2, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Xavier Hanin wrote:

On 11/2/06, Garrett Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/2/06, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I know that the paperwork is ok? I've already sent my ICLA and
the
> software grant, but I don't know if they were properly received and
> processed.

One of your mentors should be able to watch the files in the private
repos where those get recorded.  It sometimes takes the ASF secretary
a few days to get around to processing them, but if they don't get
recorded fairly soon it's often a good idea to resend.

Ok, thanks. I sent my ICLA last week and the software grant last tuesday, and Antoine told me he can't see them, so maybe I should resend them. I'll also try to send them by postal mail to be sure there's no problem with the
fax.

Xavier

-garrett