+1 from me.

-- dims

On 11/10/06, J Aaron Farr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/6/06, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I understand it is good practice to restart a vote if the vote thread
> becomes heavy with discussion.  This is the case with the vote that was
> begun at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11201.html
> which contains some issues raised and comments to address each of those
> issues.
>
> So please vote to ratify the Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2
> artifacts at http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC5a/ which
> have been voted for by the Tuscany PPMC.

+1

Though I agree with the earlier sentiment expressed by Bill Dudney [1]
that the LICENSE and/or NOTICE file should explicitly state which jars
are under which licenses.  This is at least not the case for the RC5a
binary.  Otherwise, good job!

--
  jaaron

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11273.html