On 11/16/06, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/16/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/15/06, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 11/14/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Please vote to approve this release binary
> > >
> > > [X] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.1.0
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

good enough for me

awesome!

> > what is licensed under the Academic Free License version 2.1?
> >
> The MochiKit library included in the web module... actually its dual
> licensed under that and the MIT License.  I included both so that end
> users could also choose.

just needed to check that we weren't breaking any license conditions

be good to include a note in the LICENSE file that explains MockKit is
dual license to avoid questions ;-) but this change would be fine in
trunk

Actually It's already there.. :

== For the MochiKit library                                            ==

MochiKit is dual-licensed software.  It is available under the terms of the
MIT License, or the Academic Free License version 2.1.  The full text of
each license is included below.

thanks

- robert

Regards,