Hi Jason,

On Nov 15, 2006, at 10:55 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

On 15 Nov 06, at 8:34 PM 15 Nov 06, Craig L Russell wrote:

Hate to quibble, but incubating is a gerund used as an adjective. ;-)

I also think of alpha and beta as adjectives also, as in "the alpha version", alpha being an adjective modifying version.

Bottom line, I like incubating, as it describes the release, as opposed to incubator which isn't very descriptive.

Make up what you like, it's really only important that they all be done the same way.

I hate to be querulous, but why is it important that all be done the same way? "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" -- Emerson.

What makes this consistency an important, wise, or necessary one?

Craig

Jason.

Craig