Arggh... *mutters very bad things about standards organizations*.

Looking into this deeper, and the only file that I can find that is
associated with the WS-I organization is this one:

http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/browse/celtixfire/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/mtom/wsdl/wsi-swa.xsd?r=450119

To me the amount of creativity in this file is dubious, but it does clearly
state that "Use of this WS-I Material i
governed by the WS-I Test License and other licenses."

We'll go through and recheck things to make sure they're valid. We caught
some stuff the first time through, but not all of it it seems.

Thanks Robert,
- Dan

On 11/23/06, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/22/06, Dan Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> We ask that you please vote to approve this release binary:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache CXF 2.0-M1

-1

*** IMPORTANT ***

my reading of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/2.0-incubator-M1/distribution/src/main/release/licenses/wsi.html

is that it *EXPLICITLY PREVENTS DISTRIBUTION*. if this is the case we
need to remove all material in subversion under that license *RIGHT
NOW*

we've usually been able to work around mistakes like the past but the
right thing to do is to stop distributing now and then work out what
to do later.

- robert