Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Henri's
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/incubator-info.txt
shows the list of projects needing to report, plus any that have been newly
accepted.

UIMA reported in November for the first time. We are currently listed as "Needs to be added to the monthly schedule". Who can do that, is there anything we can do to make this happen?

We're happy to report each month until further notice, but don't want to flood the board with unwanted reports either ;-)

I believe Wicket is in the same boat, they have also reported before and have not been added to the 3 month reporting schedule.

--Thilo