Karl Pauls wrote:
The asc and KEYS files are available on the page now.

Please start reviewing our release again. The URL stays the same:

http://people.apache.org/~rickhall/felix-0.8.0-incubator.html

regards,

Karl

On 12/12/06, Karl Pauls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Not quite there yet. The incubator DISCLAIMER file is still missing from the
> > > jars.   That would prevent them going into maven repositories.
> >
> > Is that just a recommendation or a requirement? Our NOTICE files contain
> > the incubator disclaimer text.
>
> it's a requirement that the text is present but AIUI in the NOTICE is
> ok (though perhaps a separate DISCLAIMER is clear)

We have a separate DISCLAIMER on top-level. The "binaries" (i.e., jar
files) contain a NOTICE that includes the DISCLAIMER. I agree that a
separate DISCLAIMER is more clear but I think for this release we'll
go with the current set-up.

> please let me know whether you plan to cut another candidate or
> whether i should review the one above

Yes, please review the one above.

> signing the releases is a requirement. having a well connected code
> signing key is definitely good but not mandatory
>
> - robert

We will make the asc and KEYS files available on the page mentioned
above asap (i.e., a couple of hours).

Okay. I have looked around the release, and to the best of my (at this point) limited knowledge, everything looks in order.

I have verified that the MD5 and PGP signature are correct.

Therefore I am prepared to vote +1.

Regards, Upayavira