This vote has now been open for more than 72 hours, and binding +1
votes have been received from the following IPMC members:
  Paul Fremantle
  Robert Burrell Donkin
  Davanum Srinivas (voted on tuscany-dev in the PPMC vote thread)

A non-binding +1 vote was received from
  Niklas Gustavsson

The vote has therefore passed, and we will proceed to make the
release artifacts public.

Thanks to all who reviewed this release and voted.

  Simon

Simon Nash wrote:

A vote has recently completed on the tuscany-dev list to release
Tuscany SCA Java M2.  The vote passed with binding +1s from rfeng,
jmarino, rineholt, svkrish, isilval, antelder, dims, and jboynes,
and a non-binding +1 from Simon Nash.  The vote thread is here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200612.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could IPMC members please take a look at this release proposal.
We need two more +1s from IPMC members in addition to the +1 we
have already received from Dims.

  Simon