On 12/21/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is with great relief and hope that I propose that the Apache
Incubator PMC vote to incubate a new podling, to be known as "River".
You may be familiar with this project as it has been discussed under
other names, including Braintree and Jini.  I've actually lost track of
the Quest for a Name, and actually feel very responsible for this naming
mess, for which I apologize.

Therefore, please vote on the proposal that follows :

[X] +1 Accept River as a new podling as described below
[ ] -1 Do not accept the new podling (provide reason, please)

- robert